All of my designs are created with love and should be treated with care. You will find the fabric type of your garment on the inner care label. Please ensure that you clean your handmade AB design according to the instructions below.
Polyamide / Lycra garments
- Hand wash with either mild or no detergent in cool water.
- Do not scrub, soak, bleach, tumble dry, dry-clean or iron.
- Lay flat to dry in the shade.
- Avoid rough surfaces / accessories to prevent fabric snagging.
- Long term chlorine absorption can cause fabric to break down over time, therefore it's best to wash your piece as soon as possible after wear.
- Suncreams, body oils and moisturisers may cause discolouration, especially on lighter fabrics. To prevent staining, we advise applying your suncream first, and making sure it’s totally dry before putting on your swimwear.
- Wash at 30 degrees maximum.
- Do not use biological detergent.
- Do not bleach.
- Line dry or lay flat to dry.
- Can be dry cleaned.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch.